What Sets Us Apart?
- Certified Lead Teachers
- All staff attend continuing education workshops.
- Art and Music Teachers on-staff
- Before and After School programs
- All staff First-aid and CPR certified
- Our active Parent Organization supports the staff and school to reach their goals
- Parent involvement is welcomed
- Longer school year (Labor Day- 3rd week of June)
- Longer program day (9 am-1 pm)
- Enrichment Programs offered on-site.
- Community Service is part of our curriculum
Cornerstone offers Pre-K and Kindergarten classes for children ages 2½ through 5 years.
Applications for the 2016-2017 school year will be accepted for new students beginning Dec.15th, 2015.
Download Application Form
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted
place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more
fragrant than ever again.
- Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is such an exciting time, filled with wonder and the joy of
discovery. At Cornerstone, children are encouraged to explore the world
around them under the loving guidance of trained teachers.
materials inspire creativity and collaboration. A curriculum enriched by
art, foreign languages, and yoga ignites a deepening awareness of self
and others in the community.
561 Springfield Ave. Summit, NJ 07901
Entrance and parking on New England Ave.